60pc uplift work completed in D-12

ISLAMABAD – Capital Development Authority (CDA) D-12 Director, Asad Mehmood Kiyani has said that almost 60 per cent work has been completed in D-12 sector. He said that remaining 40 per cent would be completed till 2013. The development work at sector D-12 of the federal capital had been lingering on due to lack of interest of the concerned officials and the CDA, despite passage of seven years.

The sector was launched 22 years ago and development work was started in 2005.

It was learnt that 90 percent construction work on roads, 30 percent on water supply, 40 percent on sewerage and drainage has been completed. Moreover, 80 percent work on electricity while 60 percent on gas services has been completed in the sector.Source: http://www.homespakistan.com/index.php?page=news_details&news_id=1088