KARACHI – KMC Administrator Muhammad Hussain Syed said construction of Korangi Road will be completed in the next 20 days with a cost of Rs.2.13million whereas the rehabilitation work on Korangi Causeway and Korangi Crossing Roundabout will be done in the current financial year.
He expressed these views while addressing the review meeting of development works presently underway in Landhi and Korangi.The meeting was attended by D.G Technical Services Altaf G. Memon, Chief Engineer Mehmood Hussain Baloch and other concerned officers and engineers.
Administrator Karachi said 70 percent of construction work of 2 and a half kilometer long Korangi Road was completed with 22 feet wide green belt. The road will be made green and clean with the plantation, RCC pipes of 12 and 18 inch were used for rain water drainage.
He said that the citizens of Landhi and Korangi would get better roads after completion of these works and the residents of adjoining areas would get rid of rain water puddles.
Meanwhile, Director General Technical Services Altaf G. Memon paid a visit to the development works in Landhi and Korangi on the directive of Administrator Karachi.
- Mashhad mayor inspects slaughterhouse in Landhi (nation.com.pk)
- 1,000 illegal power connections severed (nation.com.pk)
- You: Karachi violence claims 6 more lives (nation.com.pk)
- SP’s killing in Karachi a targeted attempt: IGP Sindh (dawn.com)
- Altaf grieved over workers’ death (nation.com.pk)
- Homecoming, ANP Style: Senator-elect Shahi Syed gets rousing welcome (pakistannationalnews.com)