KARACHI – KMC Administrator Muhammad Hussain Syed said construction of Korangi Road will be completed in the next 20 days with a cost of Rs.2.13million whereas the rehabilitation work on Korangi Causeway and Korangi Crossing Roundabout will be done in the current financial year.
TAXILA, May 26: Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF) administration would launch a housing scheme for its low-grade employees.
This was stated by Chairman POF Lt-Gen Mohammad Ahsan Mahmood while addressing as chief guest on the occasion of balloting of plots in Prime Minister Housing Scheme POF Sanjwal, held at POF auditorium at Wah Cantt on Saturday. — Correspondent
- New grant scheme to help elderly upgrade their homes (timesofmalta.com)
- Five uplift schemes approved (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Action against illegal housing schemes on the cards (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- No “players” please, just clueless newbs. (wimminz.wordpress.com)
- Muted response to Government housing scheme (confused.com)
- Govt cool on insulation extension (nzherald.co.nz)
- Government’s faux pas puts beedi workers at a loss (thehindu.com)
- Call for energy scheme deadline extension (timesofmalta.com)
- Landlord advice scheme “huge success” (simplelandlordsinsurance.com)
- Barriers to Participation in Archaeology Online Workshop: Sísyphos and the Troll on the Gate of the Digital Divide: Barriers to Online Participation With the Portable Antiquities Scheme (dougsarchaeology.wordpress.com)