Service centres will be inaugurated in Saddar and Lahore Cantonment, Lodhran and Hafizabad within next two months. Whereas in other districts, service centers will start functioning by the end of the year, a handout quoted him as saying.
Presiding over a meeting to review the progress on the project, he expressed hope that people would get rid of corrupt mafia and it would also facilitate them in getting ownership deed, transfer of land and other matters.Land Record Management Information System Project Director Irfan Elahi briefed the meeting on various aspects of the initiative. Sharif said the project would rid people of exploitation and help prevent forgery and land-grabbing. He formed a committee to facilitate execution of the project.
- Thumb up: Martin County clerk of court launches electronic system for filing land record documents (tcpalm.com)
- Olivia lands first record deal since disbandment from G-unit (bazaardaily.com)
- Gilani protecting corrupt master: Shahbaz (nation.com.pk)
- Gilani protecting corrupt master, says Shahbaz (nation.com.pk)
- Empowerment package: Women to get more jobs, their inheritance (pakistannationalnews.com)
- April Global Temperatures 5th Warmest on Record (Land Temperatures 2nd Warmest), NOAA Reports Source: Planetsave (thesciencebulletin.wordpress.com)
- Tit-for-tat threatened (nation.com.pk)