Under the direction of the director Enforcement Department, the department bulldozed six houses, seven illegal rooms, two boundary walls and 150 illegal makeshifts.
Deputy Director Enforcement, Attaullah supervised the operation, while the department demolished three rooms and one boundary wall in sector F-11. Meanwhile, six illegal houses and four boundary walls were demolished in katchi abadi of I-11 sector. The department also demolished several illegal structures in G-8, G-7, Bari Imam and Sector G-11.
- CDA to beautify markets: Farkhand (nation.com.pk)
- CDA chief pledges solution of problems (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- CDA proposes Rs26b budget for next fiscal year (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- CDA submits report for jail in capital today (nation.com.pk)
- CDA to build underpasses for pedestrians (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- CDA told to expedite development of Sector I-11 (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- You: Encroachers active in twin cities (nation.com.pk)
- CDA to preserve Capital’s beauty: Farkhand (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Plea to CDA office’s conversion into commercial plot dismissed (propertiesinpakistan.pk)