LAHORE, May 22: The Lahore Development Authority on Tuesday sealed the revenue record (sale/purchase, allotments and transfer etc) of most plots in its Mustafa Town Housing Scheme after LDA Director General Ahad Cheema found public complaints about irregularities.On the DG’s orders, the LDA administration sealed the record of 2,000 plots (there are more than 2,700 plots in the scheme situated at Wahdat Road).
According to the information provided by the authority, LDA Additional Director General (Headquarters) Mariam Kayani visited the record room at LDA’s Johar Town office and took the scheme record into her custody.
A three-member committee headed by Director (Administration) Khalid Pervaiz and comprising Director (Estate Management) Muhammad Nauman Khan and Director (Land Development) Muazzam Rasheed made inventory of the files and sealed the record for scrutiny.
TRANSFERS: LDA DG Ahad Cheema transferred Wasa Deputy Director (Engineering) Abdul Karim and posted him as deputy director in Directorate of One Window Operations of the LDA office in Johar Town.
Muhammad Anwar Siddiqui, deputy director (law) in LDA Town Planning Wing, was posted in the law directorate to deal with various cases being proceeded in the Lahore High Court. Muhammad Ahsan Latif, deputy director (law), has been posted as deputy director (law) in LDA Town Planning Wing vice Anwar Siddiqui.
NOTICE: District Coordination Officer Noorul Amin Mengal has taken notice of slow pace of work on various development works in the city.
Presiding over a meeting held to review the ongoing works under the Annual Development Programme 2011-12, he ordered the departmental heads to accomplish the projects before end of June, 2012 and submit a report to his office.
He surrendered services of Assistant Director (Development) of CDGL’s education wing Nazar Hussain Naqvi to the secretary (education) for showing poor performance. He ordered the education EDO to purchase the furniture for schools within 10 days and submit a report to him.
The DCO has imposed ban on a wheelie in the city under section 144 of CrPC. According to a notification, wheelie has been banned for an indefinite period.
- LDA officials warned of action (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- LDA auctions five plots (nation.com.pk)
- LDA retrieves Liberty plot (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Probe recommends action against LDA planning boss (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- TEPA announces 170 openings (nation.com.pk)
- LDA chief annuls predecessor`s decision (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- LDA: No excuse for procrastination (nation.com.pk)
- LDA seeks revenue record of Nasir Ganj village (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- LDA offers appointment to 45 candidates (nation.com.pk)
- LDA Warning about 14 illegal housing schemes at Ferozpur Road Lahore (propertiesinpakistan.pk)