RAWALPINDI – The Rawal Town Municipal Administration (RTMA) has launched a project to computerize its record in collaboration with the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA). Town Administrator Saif Anwar Jappa inaugurated the first phase of the computerization project under which the record relating to deaths, births and marriages would be maintained in a more efficient manner.
The NADRA has helped the RTMA in installation of the software required for issuance of computerized certificates. In the second phase, the building branch record and details of court cases would also be computerized, which would help streamline the RTMA’s working and facilitate citizens in getting their required data in an authentic way. The record of all union councils of Rawal Town has already been computerized with the cooperation of NADRA.
- NADRA to complete voters lists by end of May (nation.com.pk)
- Razing illegal structures: Wrong men given the job (dawn.com)
- Taliban release Bannu jail break video (aaj.tv)
- NADRA employees given permanent jobs: Interior Minister (aaj.tv)
- Committee formed to resolve employees issue in NADRA (aaj.tv)
- NADRA disburses Rs17.81 bln among 711,130 flood-hit families in Phase-II (aaj.tv)
- Employees close down Nadra offices (nation.com.pk)
- NADRA Pakistan Jobs 2012 (papersblog.com)
- SC seeks explanation from ECP, Nadra for delay in voter lists (nation.com.pk)
- NADRA protests intensify after police baton charge (pakistannationalnews.com)