The CDA built parking site but has closed it now due to which traffic jams have become daily routine, said a group of traders. “No one comes to this market and our business stands totally disrupted due to non-availability of parking space”, said Abrar Khan, a trader.“There is no safe place here in the market to park my car”, a commuter Ahmad Jan said. “We cannot visit the market as no parking space is allocated and we cannot leave our vehicles at the mercy of car lifters,” said Imran Abbasi, a customer. Other visitor Mohsin Ali said that absence of proper places causing inconvenience for the motorists and pedestrians.
Traffic remains jammed the all-daylong due to non-availability of parking plaza. So, commuters, visitors and traders demanded CDA to construct a parking plaza with the capacity to accommodate 200 vehicles so that the consumers and traders feel their vehicle very much safe.
- Parking plaza at F-11 demanded (nation.com.pk)
- CDA to preserve Capital’s beauty: Farkhand (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- CDA submits report for jail in capital today (nation.com.pk)
- CDA fails to start development work (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Plea to CDA office’s conversion into commercial plot dismissed (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- DCO for making Fawara Chowk parking plaza functional (nation.com.pk)
- CDA chairman, Sakhi make hasty exit (nation.com.pk)
- CDA decides to open 10 new sectors (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Lack of parking lots creates nuisance for commuters (propertiesinpakistan.pk)