According to sources, these sectors were opened on the condition of land sharing but choice is also available for the partners to receive their share according to market rate.
This agency understands that C13, 14, 15, 16, D 13, F13, I 13, I 7and H 16 are the announced new sectors. The CDA paid the money of land to few influential persons and asked others to remain silent and told that due to financial crisis CDA is not in the position to pay dues to all people. It is worth mentioning here that CDA is not developing five sectors which were opened five years ago and even plots or land money are not given to owners.Meanwhile, affected people demanded that CDA should pay them first for their five-year old dues then should go forward for the development of new sectors and CDA should give one developed plot according to land sharing formula in return of four kanal land, they added.
- CDA fails to start development work (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- IHC stays allotment of plots to CDA officers (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- CDA ‘gifts’ over 106 acres of land (nation.com.pk)
- CDA pledges to make Islamabad a ‘model city’ (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- CDA told to expedite development of Sector I-11 (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Plea to CDA office’s conversion into commercial plot dismissed (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- CDA eyes Park Enclave development as ‘alternative’ (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- CDA directed to start development in Sector I-15 (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- PCB to build international cricket stadium in Islamabad (indiavision.com)
- Park Enclave development work to start after 21 days: CDA chief (propertiesinpakistan.pk)