LAHORE – Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has said that vacant lands are being converted into beautiful landscape through horticulture all over the province. In this way, beautiful environment has become available to the people in their surroundings and cities have been given new identity, he added.
He expressed these views while inspecting horticulture work carried out by PHA on a government piece of land retrieved from qabza group adjacent to Kalma Chowk, here on Sunday. The DG PHA was also present on this occasion who informed the chief minister about the details of horticulture work.
Shahbaz Sharif said the provincial government under an organised programme was constructing parks and sports grounds on the plots being retrieved from qabza groups and open places. He said that facility of parks has become available to the people for recreation and playgrounds to the youth through this step. The Chief Minister said that a healthy and beautiful environment leaves positive effects on human personality. That is why the land retrieved from qabza group is being beautified through horticulture, he added.
Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif on this occasion gave ‘Shabash’ to the gardeners and said that due to their skill and hard work, Lahorites were enjoying beautiful scenes.
- CM orders arrests of qabza mafia (nation.com.pk)
- Ali Baba and 40 thieves get a share from the budget, says Shahbaz Sharif (aaj.tv)
- CM’s likely visit (nation.com.pk)
- You: CM felicitated (nation.com.pk)
- Hospital still waiting CM-vowed 100 beds (nation.com.pk)
- Shahbaz for looters’ exit from Centre (nation.com.pk)
- Rehman Malik calls Shahbaz Sharif ‘emperor of lies’ (aaj.tv)
- PML-N will replace ‘gang of thieves’ in next elections: Shahbaz Sharif (pakistannationalnews.com)
- CM Punjab sheds portfolios (nation.com.pk)
- CM Sharif kick-start anti-dengue drive (nation.com.pk)