RAWALPINDI: Town Municipal Administration (TMA), Rawal Town, has formed a special demolition squad for removing illegal structures in the city.
Tehsil Municipal Officer (TMO) Chauhdry Liaquat Ali said that the increasing number of constructions without getting prior approval from TMA has forced the administration to take solid steps in this regard.
He warned the TMA officials to improve their performance otherwise stern action would be taken against those violating the rules. He said officials with bad reputation would not be tolerated.
He said that the TMA offices would soon be shifted in new building and the present building would be rented out to meet the expenses of the town administration. The TMO said that the promotion cases of the officials would be solved through service board.
- Encroachers warned (nation.com.pk)
- TMA to survey dangerous buildings, (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- TMA starts drive against billboards (nation.com.pk)
- You: No gas as SNGPL fails to lay pipelines (nation.com.pk)
- Razing illegal structures: Wrong men given the job (dawn.com)
- Ex-TN’s gunmen held for embezzlement (nation.com.pk)
- Beautification project (nation.com.pk)
- Non-shifting of cattle barns poses health hazards (nation.com.pk)
- From TMA to Z: Visiopharm and Integrated Systems Engineering Announce Collaboration on a Platform for Data Management and Efficient Workflow in TMA Based Research (prweb.com)
- TMA Resources Launches Two New Video Programs for Association Professionals (prweb.com)