The residents complained that the Adyala Road turned into ruins, the big holes and craters in the road are big hurdle in smooth traffic flow.
The residents also said that construction of drainage near the road is also creating intense problems for them as the constructor throws remnant construction material on the road. The residents of the area have demanded of the Chief Minister of Punjab to reconstruct the road and remove waste construction material from the road.
- Family rooms for Adyala prisoners on cards: Minister (nation.com.pk)
- Flyover fails to free Benazir Bhutto Road of traffic jams (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- 71 housing schemes declared illegal, (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Two Injured in Gunshots – Rawalpindi (epakistannews.com)
- Four witnesses cross examined in Benazir murder case (nation.com.pk)
- Witness records statement in BB case (nation.com.pk)
- College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi Jobs 2012 (papersblog.com)
- Mumbai attack case hearing adjourned (nation.com.pk)
- Dilapidated airport road irks commuters (propertiesinpakistan.pk)