The CDA Board on Friday allowed utilisation of money collected from allottees of the Park Enclave on projects other than the posh housing scheme, which was launched on Park Road in July last year but the development activity was yet to start there.
The CDA Board meeting chaired by Chairman Farkhand Iqbal decided that the utilisation of money lying in CDA accounts was internal matter of the authority. The decision was taken at a time when the civic body had already spent a considerable amount from the money collected from the allottees.
The board members opined that the CDA would be able to generate sufficient from previous auction and upcoming auction of commercial and residential plots which could be utilised on development of Park Enclave.
The board meeting also allowed monatisation of transport facility for CDA’s civil servants working in BPS-20 and above.
The board also okayed upgradation of post of chief photographer from BPS-17 to BPS-18. The upgraded post would be filled through approval from the Department Promotion Committee (DPC).
The meeting also okayed non objection certificate (NoC) to the Gulberg Housing Scheme in Koral Village
- CDA fails to start development work (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Park Enclave development work to start after 21 days: CDA chief (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- CDA told to expedite development of Sector I-11 (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- CDA chairman, Sakhi make hasty exit (nation.com.pk)
- CDA pledges to make Islamabad a ‘model city’ (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- CDA ‘gifts’ over 106 acres of land (nation.com.pk)
- Change of NMBL’s name okayed (nation.com.pk)
- CDA eyes Park Enclave development as ‘alternative’ (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- 1,800 retired CDA employees to get plots (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Bids for Park Enclave development rejected (propertiesinpakistan.pk)