ISLAMABAD – The National Assembly on Thursday was informed that National Highway Authority (NHA) had spent an amount of Rs. 22.9 b on maintenance of roads network across the country during the last three years.
Minister for Communications Dr. Arbab Alamgir, in a written reply told the House that out of the total, Rs.7,722.07 m were spent in fiscal year 2009-10, Rs. 8,005.49 m in 2010-11 and Rs.7171.15 m in 2011-12.
- Rs122b needed for repair, NA told (nation.com.pk)
- Budget deficit soars to Rs 532.52b in first half (nation.com.pk)
- Ambitious Rs2,232b revenue target likely (nation.com.pk)
- Rs 960b revenue collected in 7 months (nation.com.pk)
- Out of pocket: Fiscal deficit widens to Rs935b in first half (pakistannationalnews.com)
- You: Indus Motors profit surges 77pc to Rs 2.47b (nation.com.pk)
- Fiscal deficit to shoot as power subsidy may cross Rs 335b (nation.com.pk)
- Pak to charge $1,000 levy on each Nato container (aaj.tv)
- Next Budget Likely to be of Rs4400b (epakistannews.com)
- Budget surplus of provinces falls short of target (pakistannationalnews.com)