RAWALPINDI: Operation against illegal constructions in the city continued in which six illegally constructed shops were demolished and four houses sealed.
According to details, enforcement team of the Rawal Town Municipal Authority conducted an operation in this connection in Bungish Colony and six illegally constructed shops were demolished while four houses that were constructed in Satellite Town and its adjacent areas without prior approval of the authority concerned were sealed.
The operation was launched by TMA on the special instructions of Rawal Town Administrator Saif Anwar Jappa under the supervision of tehsil municipal officer. The administrator warned the officers concerned that they should improve their performance otherwise disciplinary action would be taken against them. app
- Overhead bridges in Pindi turn into business hubs (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- CNG holidays improve gas situation in Pindi (nation.com.pk)
- Gas leakage blast in Pindi; five injured (nation.com.pk)
- City Councillor interrogated about rebuilding demolished house (jfjfp.com)
- Marblehead says goodbye to administrator (salemnews.com)
- CVS may expand on Barre-Montpelier Road (vttoday.com)
- New Pakistan will be based on independent judiciary (aaj.tv)
- Illegal constructions in Satellite Town protested (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Razing illegal structures: Wrong men given the job (dawn.com)