RAWALPINDI Over two hundred applicants have been declared eligible for free five-marla plots in Jinnah Abadi Housing Scheme while total 174 plots would be allotted through a lucky draw among them. Moreover, 10 percent quota is given to martyrs and individuals getting income below Rs 2000 per month. When contacted, Assistant commissioner Saddar Zahid Sohail said total 11,100 forms were distributed.
which were submitted to the office for five marla free plots in Jinnah Abadi Housing Scheme in union council Hameed Kolian. After scrutiny, only 204 applicants have been declared eligible and 156 plots would be awarded to the eligible applicants through a lucky draw, Zahid Sohail added.
- Nila Farms – Cheap and Best Land in Madurai for Investment, starting from Rs.1 Lakh for plot (maduraiacre.wordpress.com)
- Massachusetts Bankruptcy Attorney Marla R. Margolis of The Law Office of Marla R. Margolis, LLC Improves Website to Further Assist Clients (prweb.com)
- Illegal constructions in Satellite Town protested (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- 15 Plots for sale in Trichy – Suriyur. (realestatetrichy.wordpress.com)
- Federal areas streets prone to destruction (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- 425-kanal state land being auctioned off in Hafizabad (nation.com.pk)
- Writers Tips #2 (jaylt.wordpress.com)
- Game Prep: Writing Plot (myagotrpg.wordpress.com)
- Missing records: Anti-corruption sweep in 5 union council offices (pakistannationalnews.com)