LAHORE – The Lahore Development Authority has extended last date for inviting proposals from Chartered Accountant firms for review of acquisition and allotment of land in Gulshan-e-Ravi Scheme, Lahore, up to May 7.
This decision has been taken due to the increasing number of inquiries regarding scope and volume of work. The Chartered Accountant firms having affiliation with an international firm, experience of working with public sector organisation, capability and credibility have been invited for submitting their proposals. Interested firms will have to present firm’s profile showing all information outlined, copy of NTN, and information about technical skill level of resources to be involved in the engagement.
Detailed TOR’s of the assignment and prequalification criteria can be obtained from the office of Director Administration, LDA.
- First dengue case diagnosed in Lahore (aaj.tv)
- PIC drugs take two more lives (nation.com.pk)
- LDA Warning about 14 illegal housing schemes at Ferozpur Road Lahore (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Lahore Development Authority Jobs 2012 (papersblog.com)
- Members of two gangs caught (nation.com.pk)
- DCO exempts Sunday Bazaars from parking fee (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Rs1.48bn for city projects Lahore (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Trainee Accountant at Olu Bakare & Co. (Chartered Accountants) (teesole.wordpress.com)
- LDA issues list of new appointees (nation.com.pk)
- Guard, 65, shot dead by dacoits (nation.com.pk)