LAHORE – Local Government Secretary Khizar Hayat Gondal awarded certificates to the building inspectors at a ceremony held at Punjab Municipal Development Fund Company on the eve of their completion of departmental training on Sunday.
Local Government Department Punjab had recruited 60 building inspectors through Public Service Commission first time in the history of the Department. Addressing the ceremony as a chief guest, Secretary Local Government said Punjab Government had done away with the favoritism and had recruited 60 deserving and qualified young men as building inspectors purely on merit basis through PPSC.
Since the building inspectors have come to the service as a result of merit so they should serve with dedication and honesty and must keep merit in their minds while performing their duties, advised Local Government Secretary.
- Home Inspector Salary (celebritynetworth.com)
- MyMove™ – 3 Things You Need to Know before Choosing a Home Inspector (mymove.com)
- Cleanliness drive launched at graveyards (nation.com.pk)
- Punjab govt to resume boiler inspections (pakistannationalnews.com)
- Excise employees stage protest (nation.com.pk)
- MyMove™ – Items Home Inspectors Wonât Examine (mymove.com)
- American Home Inspectors Training is Now Offering a Home Energy Audit Certification Course (prweb.com)
- Cops awarded (nation.com.pk)
- Home inspectors may need to be licensed (wpri.com)
- Team reaches Karachi to probe deaths in Punjab (nation.com.pk)