LAHORE – Travelling facilities are becoming available to people without any hindrance due to completion of Muslim Town Flyover whereas construction work of roads on all sides of this flyover is continuing on emergent basis under phase-II which will be completed soon. LESCO, WASA (Water Supply and Sewerage System) PTCL, NTC, optical fibre and other services have already been shifted.
This was stated by Malik Ahmad Ali Aulakh, Provincial Minister for Agriculture, Communication & Works while presiding over a departmental meeting here on Friday. Chief Engineer Monitoring Munawar Bashir, Project Director Sabir Siddozai, representatives of NESPAK and NLC as well as other officers also attended the meeting.Malik Ahmad Ali Aulakh said that signal free junction facilities have been provided to people by opening phase-I of this gigantic project on April 21, 2012.
He further told that work on slip roads had started on April 22 under phase-II which was not possible earlier due to traffic diversion.
- Muslim Town flyover Inauguration to be delayed by a couple of days (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Work stepped up on incomplete flyover (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Canal Flyover inauguration on March 23: Shahbaz (nation.com.pk)
- Governor opens Afza Altaf flyover (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Shahbaz refuses to guard kin’s interests (nation.com.pk)
- Flyover of Kabul – Koti Sangi Flyover (ehsanblogs.wordpress.com)
- NHAI constructing flyover near Varadhi (thehindu.com)
- Human remains found under Stockport flyover (guardian.co.uk)