Talking to media, the residents of the federal rural areas complained that the broken, narrow and dirty streets of the union councils present scene of ruins. The sewerage system is not too good, gutters are over flowing and rainy water inundates on the streets, which becomes the main reason in depletion of the roads.
Though the local government had rebuilt broken roads in the last six years but due to the poor sanitation system streets are once again fractured. Locals have demanded of the authority concerned to reconstruct the streets on priority basis and improve the sanitation system.
- Stagnant sewerage water irks people (nation.com.pk)
- Missing records: Anti-corruption sweep in 5 union council offices (pakistannationalnews.com)
- Corruption on the rise in TMA (nation.com.pk)
- Punjab Sports Festival (nation.com.pk)
- Wattoo repeats tenure completion mantra (nation.com.pk)
- Contaminated water contributes to 40% deaths in Pakistan: UN (aaj.tv)
- Delayed road to be dug up again (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Inspector arrested (nation.com.pk)
- Punjab sports festival (nation.com.pk)
- Concern over open manholes (nation.com.pk)