He said deadline would not be this connection would be tolerated, adding that signals should also be installed at the side roads so that the traffic mess could be avoided. He also directed the CTP authorities to deploy extra traffic wardens to regulate traffic in Chandni Chowk area until the signals are not installed on the side roads.
Bosal has also directed Wasa authorities to lay down new water pipes especially where there is water leakage so that the newly constructed roads could be protected. He said project should be completed within shortest possible time so that the citizens could be facilitated and provided relief.
- Chandni Chowk Flyover adds to traffic congestion (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Shahbaz may open Chandni Chowk Flyover (nation.com.pk)
- Two foreigners detained briefly (nation.com.pk)
- Mega development projects to be completed as per schedule (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- U-turns on BB Road to be closed (nation.com.pk)
- Flyover fails to free Benazir Bhutto Road of traffic jams (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Gilani protecting corrupt master: Shahbaz (nation.com.pk)
- Gilani protecting corrupt master, says Shahbaz (nation.com.pk)
- Two foreigners, 2 Pak women arrested, freed (nation.com.pk)
- CAA yet to give NOC: `Hazardous` flyover opens today (propertiesinpakistan.pk)