LAHORE – Muslim Town Flyover constructed at a cost of Rs 3.66 billion in a record period of five months will be inaugurated on Saturday.
This the second portion of the flyover. One leg of the flyover has already been opened.
More than 4 lakh 27 thousand 262 vehicles will pass over this 1.25 km long flyover daily. The construction of the flyover would not only save the time of the people but also reduce fuel expenses and environment pollution. It may be mentioned that it took five to six minutes for the vehicles to travel from Ichhara to Muslim Town Mor due to heavy rush of traffic which, with the construction of the flyover, will reduce the time to only 70 seconds. According to statistics it cost around 2.60 billion to the people annually in fuel expenses due to traffic jams in the area which will be substantially reduced due to construction of the flyover.
- Flyover of Kabul – Koti Sangi Flyover (ehsanblogs.wordpress.com)
- NHAI constructing flyover near Varadhi (thehindu.com)
- National Paints Flyover Closed. Argh! (fakeplasticsouks.blogspot.com)
- SocialEyesNYC **Put on Your Calendar** THIS FRIDAY, NASA ENTERPRISE:INTREPID FLYOVER (socialeyesnyc.wordpress.com)
- Traffic police, GHMC join hands to make roads safer (thehindu.com)
- Canal Flyover inauguration on March 23: Shahbaz (nation.com.pk)