Airport Society is Connected to the main Islamabad Expressway from one side and the Islamabad Airport Road from the other, Airport Society is a fully developed area with thousands of homes and bungalows where families reside, bustling Commercial Areas, Public Parks, Mosques, Hospitals and a number of reputed Educational Institutions.
This new development in the heart of Islamabad/Rawalpindi brings the opportunity to build gorgeous, detached, beautiful homes at one of the most desirable locations near the Benazir Bhutto International Airport in Islamabad. Visit the site office of Airport Society for a briefing. This scheme will exceed your expectations of luxury living at affordable prices.
- Islamabad International Airport to be operational by 2014 (aaj.tv)
- Carjackers on rampage in ‘police uniform’ (nation.com.pk)
- Hearing of Benazir Murder Case adjourned (epakistannews.com)
- Afghan parliamentary delegation visits Pakistan (nation.com.pk)
- CAA yet to give NOC: `Hazardous` flyover opens today (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- U-turns on BB Road to be closed (nation.com.pk)
- JuD comes to streets today for Baloch rights (nation.com.pk)
- Rawalpindi Board Girls Athletics C’ship (nation.com.pk)
- The Marrir Chowk Underpass project has failed to get a go-ahead from the Punjab government as Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA) could not obtain the mandatory no-objection certificate (NOC) from the Pakistan Railways in this regard. (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- JuD comes to streets today for Balochs’ rights (nation.com.pk)