RAWALPINDI – Rawal Town Municipal Administration will survey dangerous residential and commercial buildings in its jurisdiction and a report in this regard would be prepared within seven days.
The survey on the special instructions of Administrator Rawal Town Saif Anwar Jappan, will be started from Monday. After completion of the survey, notices would be served to the residents to get vacated the dangerous buildings. The Administrator had ordered the authorities concerned to identify buildings with weak foundations or poor architecture before the Monsoon season as such buildings might collapse due to heavy rainfall, and become dangerous for the residents. Special committee formed in this regard has issued special instructions to all the building inspectors.
that a report after complete survey of the city areas particularly of dangerous buildings, be prepared and submitted within seven days.
A copy of the survey report would also be sent to the district government so that all possible measures for the protection of the human lives could be taken.
- TMA workers go on strike (nation.com.pk)
- TMA starts drive against billboards (nation.com.pk)
- Public library needs authorities’ attention (nation.com.pk)
- Non-shifting of cattle barns poses health hazards (nation.com.pk)
- Anti-dengue drive kicks off (nation.com.pk)
- 25 slum areas’ dwellers get proprietary rights (nation.com.pk)
- Corruption on the rise in TMA (nation.com.pk)
- Japanese Porn Is Overdosing on Video Games and Anime [Real Porn] (kotaku.com)
- You: No gas as SNGPL fails to lay pipelines (nation.com.pk)
- Illegal construction: Budget basement installation brings down building in Rawalpindi (pakistannationalnews.com)