Two residential schemes are also under consideration of the Foundation which are aimed at effectively meeting the growing housing needs of FG employees in Capital.
A senior official at Ministry of Housing and Works on Sunday said these are high-rise apartment schemes in Sector G-13/1 & 4, Islamabad and a plots scheme at Barakahu, Islamabad (Zone-IV).The official said besides the above mentioned schemes, Pakistan Housing Authority (PHA) is in the process of launching new residential schemes at I-16 and Kurri Road, Zones-IV, Islamabad. Under the scheme in I-16, 1960 EI-Type Apartments, having 500 Sft covered and 120 units with 4722 Sft covered area (50×90 Category -I) would be constructed.
The other scheme is in Kurri Area, Islamabad where 191 units with 3431 Sft and 1995 Sft covered area of different categories would be built.
The implementation process on these schemes is planned to be started this year, he added. For I-16 project, he said planning and designing has been completed and has been submitted to CDA for approval.
Moreover, the official said at Kurri Road Islamabad project, the work on the development of infrastructure by Pakistan Housing Authority is in progress and expected to be completed by February,
2013. The official said launch of apartments scheme in Sector G-13 by FGEHF is in advance stage. Applications have been invited from registered members of Housing Foundation, seeking.
- Offices of 8 housing schemes sealed off (nation.com.pk)
- You: ‘Aashiyana Housing Scheme unprecedented’ (nation.com.pk)
- Blast in Islamabad, Pakistan, several injured (epakistannews.com)
- Punjab govt to extend Aashiyana housing scheme to 4 more cities (nation.com.pk)
- LDA: No excuse for procrastination (nation.com.pk)
- Students’ loan scheme announced (nation.com.pk)
- NewBuy Housing Scheme opens Way to 5% Home Deposits (ibtimes.com)
- Malik Says Load Shedding to Decrease in Pakistan (epakistannews.com)
- FG employees’ degree verification still in limbo (nation.com.pk)
- Pakistan becomes member of Turkish accreditation body (pakistannationalnews.com)