In anti-encroachment operations, Multan Division retrieved more than 108 acres, Lahore Division more than 55 acres, Peshawar Division more than 53 acres, Rawalpindi Division more than 32 acres, Karachi Division retrieved more than 22 acres, Sukkur Division retrieved more than 15 acres, Quetta Division more than 14 acres and Workshops Division retrieved more than 1 acre 2 Kanals precious railway land. The land includes agricultural, residential and commercial plots.
- Railways in land retrieval talks with defence forces (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- All halt: Railways cancels another 16 passenger trains (pakistannationalnews.com)
- Corn growers asked to complete sowing by 20th (nation.com.pk)
- IIM-T to spend Rs.300 cr in first phase of campus construction (thehindu.com)
- Sindh Assembly: Revenue minister comes under fire for Zulfiqarabad (pakistannationalnews.com)
- Operation of 76 trains terminated due to shortage of locomotives, NA told (aaj.tv)