The ongoing development in the parks are being completed on priority basis, and missing facilities, especially in the small parks are being provided, an official of CDA told APP.
The under-development facilities would soon be opened for the public to add colours to the beauty of federal capital and provide entertainment infrastructure to its residents. CDA is taking steps for conserving green character of the city, improving its environment and providing quality entertainment facilities in different areas of the city, the official said.
The PC-I for the development and upgradation of the Ankara Park has been completed and work would soon commence on the improvement of different facilities in the park.
It would be equipped with the beautiful and state-of-the-art dancing fountain to provide unprecedented entertainment to the residents and the people visiting Islamabad from within the country and abroad.
The official said the upgradation include establishment of gardens, soft landscaping and spacious parking facility. Around 90 percent of the development work in Fatima Jinnah (F-9) Park has been completed and efforts have been geared up to complete the remaining work so that the residents could avail the facilities being developed for their entertainment.
CDA is working for development of entertainment facilities on modern lines, as per international standards with the assurance of all the precautionary safety measures and environmentally friendly initiatives to provide quality entertainment to the people visiting Islamabad.
The Authority is also planning for opening parks in the G and I series sectors and provide all the missing facilities to bring them at a par with the entertainment facilities in posh areas of the city. app
- CDA to spend Rs 257m on Ankra Park (nation.com.pk)
- CDA eyes Park Enclave development as ‘alternative’ (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- CDA ‘gifts’ over 106 acres of land (nation.com.pk)
- CDA to be made self-sustaining organisation, says Iqbal (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- CDA puts lives at stake (nation.com.pk)
- CDA gives approval (nation.com.pk)
- CDA raises housing societies fees, penalties (nation.com.pk)
- CDA exceeds budgeted figure (nation.com.pk)
- FIA seeks record of 5 farms from CDA (nation.com.pk)
- CDA ordered to review rates within month (nation.com.pk)