The Capital Development Authority (CDA) has announced allotment of around 1,800 plots for retired employees of the authority. On the demand of CDA Employees Federation, CDA Chairman Engineer Farkhand Iqbal has announced the allotment of 1,800 plots to the retired employees in Karri Sheher and Alipur Farash areas.
Members of the federation talking to INP said that the employees’ federation has completed its duty by getting approved 2,000 plots in developed sectors for in-service employees and 1,800 plots for the retired employees.
- CDA ‘gifts’ over 106 acres of land (nation.com.pk)
- CDA to spend Rs 257m on Ankra Park (nation.com.pk)
- CDA to be made self-sustaining organisation, says Iqbal (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- CDA raises housing societies fees, penalties (nation.com.pk)
- CDA exceeds budgeted figure (nation.com.pk)
- FIA seeks record of 5 farms from CDA (nation.com.pk)
- CDA gives approval (nation.com.pk)
- CDA eyes Park Enclave development as ‘alternative’ (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- SC seeks details of CDA plot allotment (nation.com.pk)
- Construction of barracks (nation.com.pk)