The LDA management will also sell out 26 other commercial plots in Johar Town, Model Town Extension, Allama Iqbal Town, Tajpura, Mustafa Town, Gujjarpura and Quaid-i-Azam Town through an open auction to be held on Dec 19, says a press release issued here on Saturday.It says that various public utility sites, reserved for setting up schools, dispensaries and community centres in the approved private housing schemes, will also be auctioned on these occasions.
Detailed information about the location, area and terms and conditions about auctions of plots can be obtained from the LDA deputy director (sales and allotment) at his office in Johar Town during office hours.
The auction will be held in the LDA Community Centre (239-A, New Muslim Town) and the proceedings will start at 10am. Bidders will have to deposit an earnest money for participating in the auction of every plot, the press release says
- Auction of plots (nation.com.pk)
- Sabzazar plots auction on 15th (nation.com.pk)
- LDA goes the DHA way (nation.com.pk)
- Finance and Trade Centre: LDA expects Rs2.5b from first auction (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- LDA to establish Intl standard business hub in Johar Town (nation.com.pk)
- Encroachment drive kills 4 LDA workers (nation.com.pk)
- Plazas: LDA probe committees fail (nation.com.pk)
- LDA officers degrees to be verified (nation.com.pk)
- Reshuffle in LDA (nation.com.pk)
- LDA official dismissed (nation.com.pk)