Several public utility sites reserved for setting up schools, dispensaries as well as community centres in the approved private housing schemes will also be auctioned on the occasion, says a press release issued on Friday.
The auction will be held at the LDA Community Centre (239-A, New Muslim Town) at 10am. Bidders will have to deposit an earnest money while further information can be obtained from the deputy director (sales and allotment) during office hours, the release said. COMMITTEE:
The committee comprising members of goods transport companies/firms and government officials concerned have been asked to submit a report in this regard within 10 days, according to a handout.
- Auction of plots (nation.com.pk)
- LDA goes the DHA way (nation.com.pk)
- Finance and Trade Centre: LDA expects Rs2.5b from first auction (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Plazas: LDA probe committees fail (nation.com.pk)
- Reshuffle in LDA (nation.com.pk)
- LDA officers degrees to be verified (nation.com.pk)
- Encroachment drive kills 4 LDA workers (nation.com.pk)
- LDA official dismissed (nation.com.pk)
- LDA official found guilty of forgery (nation.com.pk)