KARACHI – Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah directed the officers of the Revenue Department on Monday to speed up the process of allotting land in the “Ghaghar Multipurpose Cooperative Housing Society” – a project in Karachiaimed at facilitating the elected representatives of the province and the notables of the city. During a meeting held at the Chief Minister’s House, he also told the officers to remove any hindrances that stand in the way of the project.
“Encroachments, if any, within the limits of the approved society, should be removed and the anti-encroachment force can be used for this purpose,” he said. Sindh Board of Revenue Senior Member Shahzar Shamoon, Karachi Commissioner Roshan Ali Shaikh, Deputy Commissioner (East) Qazi Jan Muhammad and Sindh Board of Revenue Member (LU) informed the chief minister that the process will be completed as soon as possible and allotment will be started immediately after payment of the land’s cost.
The meeting was also attended by provincial Local Government Minister Agha Siraj Durrani, Dr Sikandar Mandhro, Anwar Khan Mahar, Chief Minister’s Special Secretary Hafeezullah Abbasi and SSP East Javed Alam Odho.
- Karachi: Three terrorist killed, two policemen martyred in blast (aaj.tv)
- Qaim reshuffles Sindh Cabinet (nation.com.pk)
- Qaim reviews pace of relief, rehabilitation (nation.com.pk)
- Qaim serves notices on ministers (nation.com.pk)
- Sindh Jail Minister sacked (nation.com.pk)
- ‘Faiz centenary celebrations’ inaugurated (aaj.tv)
- PPP Sindh Parliamentary Party meeting reposes full confidence in President Zardari’s leadership (aaj.tv)
- Army not to be called in Sindh (nation.com.pk)
- PM meets Sindh Governor, CM on Karachi situation (nation.com.pk)
- Hides code violators to be booked under ATC (nation.com.pk)