A payment of Rs.445 million has also been made to the Capital Development Authority (CDA) as cost of land, sources at the Ministry of Housing and Works said here on Thursday.The sources said the design consultant had already been appointed, who was working out the detailed specifications, layout, design, elevations and cost of the project.
As per the anticipated time schedule, construction activities will start in March 2012 and completed in April 2014, they added.
- PHA shortlists five firms (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- PHA shortlists five firms (nation.com.pk)
- Kurri Road housing project to be a landmark: Faisal (nation.com.pk)
- FIA seeks record of 5 farms from CDA (nation.com.pk)
- Civic body forgets the poor in housing projects (nation.com.pk)
- Fake address of accused detected (nation.com.pk)
- Lagos to build resettlement housing scheme for flood victims (vanguardngr.com)
- Pakistan Housing Authority Consultancy Services Required (papersblog.com)
- NCS bring new life to dated sheltered housing scheme (rushprnews.com)
- Social house swap scheme launched (bbc.co.uk)