LARKANA, Sept 7: The Anti-Corruption Establishment (ACE) police, Qambar, on Wednesday arrested district officer (revenue) Qambar-Shahdadkot Khadim Hussian Kutrio and a supervising tapedar Ghulam Qadir Dasti on charges of disposing of state land on the basis of bogus entries.
The Circle Officer of ACE Qambar-Shahdadkot, Shahid Hussain Shahani, told Dawn that the district officer (revenue) was arrested near Wagan Chowk, Qambar, while the supervising tapedar was picked-up from the muhktiarkar office, Shahdadkot.According to ACE official Mr Kutrio, hand in glove with the supervising tapedar, had allegedly transferred government land measuring 98 acres in Deh Lakha of Warah taluka in the name of bogus claimant Irshad Ahmed Siddiqui. The probe revealed that Irshad Ahmed Siddiqui was a fake name, he added.
The supervising tapedar later prepared a fake sell statement on the basis of which he sold it to one Yunis Thaheem. Currently posted as DO (revenue) Qambar, Mr Kutrio had then signed and attested the sale deed document in the capacity of Mukhtairkar Nasirabad and finally the patwari inserted bogus entries in record of rights in the name of Bisharat Khuhawar.
An FIR has been registered and the accused arrested.
- You: NDA blames govt for selling CPM lands on cheap prices (nation.com.pk)
- 14000 acre state land illegally grabbed in Karachi: Malik (nation.com.pk)
- Gilani warns land grabbers in Karachi (nation.com.pk)
- Rains continue to lash Sindh and Balochistan (aaj.tv)
- Discover Pass nets $2.9 million for state Parks in its first six weeks (pnwlocalnews.com)
- 30 dead in three days of Sindh, Balochistan rainstorm (aaj.tv)
- People have stood up against land grabbers, extortionists: Gilani (aaj.tv)
- Behind in the Rent: Audit Discovers Thousands of $$ in Unpaid French Fries (sf.curbed.com)
- Namaz-e-Janaza of martyred policemen offered (aaj.tv)
- Court says McKenna can’t deny legal aid to agency (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- 5.7 magnitude earthquake hits different areas of Sindh, Balochistan (nation.com.pk)
- Rains ramp up destruction (nation.com.pk)
- You: Price hike dominates Balochistan PA (nation.com.pk)
- You: Balochistan: Story of continued neglect (nation.com.pk)
- Heavy rain with gusty winds likely in Sindh: Met Office (aaj.tv)
- Karachi killings case: SC adjourns hearing till Sept 13 (aaj.tv)