ISLAMABAD – The road infrastructure around Khanna Pull area is fast vanishing -thanks to the indifferent attitude of Capital Development Authority (CDA). While the approach road along Islamabad Highway has deteriorated over a period of time, now the approach road from KRL is fast evaporating with only a few patches of the metalled road remaining.
A large number of potholes have appeared on the bridge and the incoming approach road from Lethrar area. The residents decried the apathy of the city managers and complained that since no VIP resides in the area, the CDA officials have never bothered to take notice of the ever worsening condition of the infrastructure in the area.
When approached, a CDA spokesman told APP that as soon as the monsoon season was over, the department concerned would undertake repair work in the area.To a question that why the civic body was not completing patch work on Airport Road it had started in July, he said that the road was in the jurisdiction of Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA).
- CDA all set to launch Margalla Enclave (nation.com.pk)
- CDA issues 3,000 notices to residents (nation.com.pk)
- CDA to launch new residential sector in CDA zone 4 Islamabad (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Ahmed Faraz Road inaugurated (nation.com.pk)
- CDA launches drive to ake capital litter-free (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Cash for Peepers urges Lasik Eye Surgeon at Khanna Vision Institute (prweb.com)
- FIA attitude vexes CDA chief (nation.com.pk)
- CDA board approves four agro-farms cases (nation.com.pk)
- Islamabad: CDA owes Rs 35bn to affectees of buildup property (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- CDA suspends director of Aiwan-i-Sadr (nation.com.pk)
- CDA suspends two officers (nation.com.pk)
- Bill tabled in NA to restrain CDA from changes in Master Plan (propertiesinpakistan.pk)