LAHORE: Punjab Chief Minister (CM) Shahbaz Sharif has given directions regarding completion of Multan Road project by September 15 so that better travelling facilities could be provided to the citizens at the earliest.
Granting approval to the construction of flyovers at the canal on Ferozepur Road and an underpass at Qainchi near Chungi Amar Sidho, the CM directed that these projects be completed as soon as possible by utilising the resources provided by the city district government. He said this while presiding over a meeting regarding development projects on Sunday. The CM said that proper infrastructure was of vital importance for speedy development, therefore, special attention was being paid on the development of this sector.
He said that developmental projects were being completed expeditiously and in a transparent manner across the province while horticulture was also being promoted on these projects.
- Shahbaz message on Eid (nation.com.pk)
- CM for early completion of power project (nation.com.pk)
- CM inaugurates Gulshan-e-Iqbal Sports complex (nation.com.pk)
- CM directs for foolproof security on Eid (nation.com.pk)
- CM issues road deadline (nation.com.pk)
- Centre delayed Punjab projects (nation.com.pk)
- Paramedics threaten march on Lahore (nation.com.pk)
- Agreement inked between BoP and Suzuki Motors (nation.com.pk)
- You: Gilani rubbishes Shahbaz’s power projects blame (nation.com.pk)
- Zardari out to annihilate Pakistan: Shahbaz Sharif (nation.com.pk)
- PM arrives in Multan (nation.com.pk)
- CM for study of foreign veggie market models (nation.com.pk)
- CM to lay foundation stone of flyover at Rawal Chowk (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- You: Shahbaz announces 15 more Model Bazaars (nation.com.pk)