The project would be completed at a cost of Rs830 million while an underpass would also be built with more than Rs520 million at Chor Chowk on Peshawar Road Rawalpindi, which would also be started next month.Under second phase, another flyover would be constructed at Sixth Road Chowk on Murree Road while, up-gradation and improvement of Murree Road from Naz Cinema to Fifth Road Chowk would also be made.
This was decided in a special meeting held at Punjab House Islamabad. The meeting was chaired by Chief Minister Punjab Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif.
- Rs5.1m relief items for flood-hit (nation.com.pk)
- Shahbaz Taseer kidnapped – Pakistan Daily Times (news.google.com)
- You: Nation wants peace in Karachi: Shahbaz (nation.com.pk)
- CM issues road deadline (nation.com.pk)
- Decades of traffic woes end today (nation.com.pk)
- Right of way: Road under flyover to be reserved for Model Town (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- You: Slain Taseer’s son abducted (nation.com.pk)
- Zardari out to annihilate Pakistan: Shahbaz Sharif (nation.com.pk)
- Kalma Chowk: ‘To Lahore, happy Independence Day’ (pakistannationalnews.com)
- Lahore: CM opens Kalma Chowk flyover (propertiesinpakistan.pk)