LAHORE – A Division Bench of the Lahore High Court on Monday extended till August 16 the earlier granted interim bail to three persons accused in Rs1.38 billion forex-cum-property scam of Qasre Zauq Banquet Hall, near Liberty Market.
Ayub contended that he was kidnapped by some influential persons of the town during which they forced him sing the documents in their favour in relation to the ownership of the said property.
Ayub, who also accepted investment in his business brought to the knowledge of all facts whereof the said precious property went into the hands of the allegedly grabbers (who had invested money with him). Upon that the SC had required the NAB to probe the matter and book everyone involved in the alleged offence regardless of his status and position and name of the said three also figured in the charges.
- LHC stops police from going after contractor (nation.com.pk)
- You: PM approves to de-notify five PCO judges (nation.com.pk)
- PM approves to de-notify PCO judges (aaj.tv)
- Exporters to visit Sudan, Congo, Saudi Arabia (nation.com.pk)
- Reply sought in Sarabjit execution (nation.com.pk)
- Four more confirmed as dengue patients in Lahore (nation.com.pk)
- You: No murder case against CS: LHC (nation.com.pk)
- Literary session (nation.com.pk)
- Judgment reserved in minors recovery case (nation.com.pk)
- 16 judicial officers transferred, posted (nation.com.pk)
- Tourism Development Corporation of Punjab Jobs (papersblog.com)
- TDCP Lahore Jobs in Pakistan (papersblog.com)
- LHC refuses to halt Shahzad Butts police encounter trial (nation.com.pk)
- Lahore: CM opens Kalma Chowk flyover (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- NICL scam: Zafar Qureshi resumes office today (aaj.tv)
- CNG supply cut off in Multan, Gojranwala, Lahore region (pakistannationalnews.com)
- You: JC recommends addl judges for HCs (nation.com.pk)
- LHC moved against Shahbaz on court contempt charge (nation.com.pk)
- LHC moved against Shahbaz for defaming judges, generals (nation.com.pk)
- Land scam: Tikka’s interim bail extended (propertiesinpakistan.pk)