ISLAMABAD – Pakistan Housing Authority (PHA) has short listed five companies out of fifteen for the designing of the Kuri Road Housing Scheme.
Earlier, Federal Minster for Housing and works Makhdoom Syed Faisal Saleh Hayat has directed Pakistan Housing Authority (PHA) to ensure the provision of all modern facilities in Kuri Road Housing Scheme
The ministry spokesman said that on the direction of minister, Pakistan Housing Authority invited proposals for construction of housing colony at Kuri Road.
In response thereof, more than fifteen companies/firms submitted their proposals.
Out of these proposals, the scrutiny committee short-listed five companies for designing of the residential colony.
The short listed companies were then invited to give presentations of their intended designed with allied details. All the five firms presented their designs in a meeting held here in Ministry of Housing and Works.
The federal minister chaired the meeting, while Secretary for Housing and Works, Kamran Lashari, Joint Secretary, MB Awan, MD and a number of officials of the ministry and Pakistan Housing Authority attended the meeting.
The federal minister shared his observations with the participants during the presentations.
He said that the houses must be equipped with all modern facilities. He further asserted that the firm would be selected only on the basis of competition.
At the end of the meeting, the minister constituted a high level committee to recommend the selection of the best of these five firms keeping in view their performance and rates.
The spokesman said that that the minister was committed to keeping the prices of the proposed houses at competitive level with respect to existing markets scenario.
- PHA shortlists five firms (nation.com.pk)
- PHA will reimburse HUD for Saidel’s billings (philly.com)
- Kelly to be permanent PHA chief; Richman to leave board (philly.com)
- PFF President leaves for Colombia (nation.com.pk)
- Audit says PHA misspent stimulus funds (philly.com)
- PHA caretaker accepts offer to become permanent chief (philly.com)
- Pakistan committed to work with India: Malik (nation.com.pk)
- Barbara Adams named general counsel of Philadelphia Housing Authority (philly.com)
- Ex Rendell aide named PHAs top lawyer (philly.com)
- Fired FHA chief Carl R. Greene: Gone but hardly forgotten (philly.com)
- Two Housing Ministry officials suspended on graft charges (nation.com.pk)
- More PHAs, parking plazas ordered (nation.com.pk)
- PHA shortlists five firms (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Timeline of Carl R. Greene and the Scandals at PHA (philly.com)
- PHA budget plan shifts money to rent subsidies (philly.com)