Karachi: The Defence Housing Authority (DHA) has said that master planning of its DHA City project on the Super Highway will be completed by the end of September and afterwards balloting will be held for plot numbering for allottees of property in the forthcoming housing project.
A meeting of the steering committee of the DHA City Karachi (DCK) was held on Wednesday with the administrator, DHA, Brig Aamer Raza Qureshi, in the chair.
Around 20,000 residential and commercial plots of different sizes were allotted in DCK Phase-I to prospective allottees in November 2009 without allotting plot numbers pending completion of master planning.
Speaking on the occasion, the DHA administrator appreciated the novel approach adopted for development of the DCK’s master planning model incorporating modern design features including earmarking of adequate open and green spaces, parking lots, spacious roads and separate amenities, commercial and recreational areas etc in accordance with contemporary architectural concepts.
He said that the project had been planned in a manner that it will provide modern, secure and comfortable living environment to its residents.
- HOMES PAKISTAN :: 2000 Sq Yard 7 Bedroom Owner Built Brand New Double Storey Bungalow For Sale, DHA Phase 6, Karachi (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- You: DHA plot balloting ceremony held (nation.com.pk)
- Relief centres for Fata IDPs set up at DHA (nation.com.pk)
- Mr Askari Taqvi, Minister of Environment Sindh & Capt Akhlaq Hussain Abidi, former MNA visited DHA’s Main Office (propertypk.wordpress.com)
- Cantt boards, KPT, DHA holding up master plan (propertypk.wordpress.com)
- DHA starts development work in Phase VI and VII (propertypk.wordpress.com)
- Capital Business Avenue by Al Ghurair Giga (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- 7 Marla 2 Bed Ideally Located House For Sale In Mohlanwal Facing Canal And Multan Road, Lahore (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Twin Pregnancy Nutrition (enfamil.com)
- Nutrition For New Moms (enfamil.com)
- Research Associate Jobs in Karachi (papersblog.com)
- Deep-water container port to become operational in ’13 (pakistannationalnews.com)
- Karachi: DHA not to okay building plans sans emergency exits (propertypk.wordpress.com)