The panel of the Sub-Committee of the Senate Standing Committee on Cabinet Secretariat directed CDA Member Planning Tahir Shamshad and DG Planning Ghulam Sarwar Sindhu to ensure that housing societies operating in Gulberg Farm Houses and Ghauri Town follow their respective zoning laws and ensure implementation of its previous recommendations.
The panel said that the Multi Professional Housing Societies be paid compensation for the work done in the Northern Strip in E-11 and its plots auctioned under counsel of a committee that would scrutinise the compensation claimed by the housing societies.
CDA Member Planning informed the panel that a committee comprising Islamabad Bar President, a member of Chamber of Commerce and Housing and Works ministry is scrutinising the documents regarding the claim of the society regarding compensation.
- CDA launches drive to ake capital litter-free (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Bill tabled in NA to restrain CDA from changes in Master Plan (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- CDA suspends two officers (nation.com.pk)
- Islamabad: Date extended on demand of overseas Pakistanis (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Jinnah Super Market: Islamabad’s neglected heart, sweat and soul (pakistannationalnews.com)
- Five US planes denied parking at Islamabad airport (nation.com.pk)
- Efforts on to restore Railways system (nation.com.pk)
- Women asked to diversify businesses (nation.com.pk)
- You: Rainwater enters Parliament House in Islamabad (nation.com.pk)