LAHORE – The Defence Housing Authority (DHA) has become a strong brand name with a sound infrastructure and technical team. Everyone associated with the DHA specially the valued members and community partners have contributed a lot to the success and we will continue our pace in a sustainable manner.
These views were expressed by DHA Administrator Brig (r) Muhammad Aslam Rana while addressing the plot balloting ceremony held on the premises of DHA Auditorium here on Thursday.
Rana said that in this balloting 5, 8, 10 marla plots, 1 and 2 kanal residential plots and 4, 8 and 10 marIa commercial plots had been included. All the plots, he claimed, had a very lucrative location with all the development works completed. He also congratulated to the successful applicants on the occasion.
- You: DHA plot balloting ceremony held (nation.com.pk)
- Relief centres for Fata IDPs set up at DHA (nation.com.pk)
- Capital Business Avenue by Al Ghurair Giga (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- HOMES PAKISTAN :: 2000 Sq Yard 7 Bedroom Owner Built Brand New Double Storey Bungalow For Sale, DHA Phase 6, Karachi (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Funeral of Qasim Zias sister today (nation.com.pk)
- You: Pak-S Africa joint body discusses trade (nation.com.pk)
- DHA starts development work in Phase VI and VII (propertypk.wordpress.com)
- Mr Askari Taqvi, Minister of Environment Sindh & Capt Akhlaq Hussain Abidi, former MNA visited DHA’s Main Office (propertypk.wordpress.com)
- Certificate distribution ceremony (nation.com.pk)
- Twin Pregnancy Nutrition (enfamil.com)
- Toddler Food Guide and FAQ (enfamil.com)
- Singer Akhlaq Ahmed’s 12th death anniversary observed (aaj.tv)
- US ready to help improve Karachi situation: Wassan (pakistannationalnews.com)
- Administrative offices restored in Sindh, ANP walks out of NA session (pakistannationalnews.com)
- PCB denies extension to Razaullah (nation.com.pk)