ISLAMABAD: The Park Enclave is the only environmental friendly model-housing scheme in the heart of the federal capital, the Green City where 60 per cent of the area is meant for natural landscaping and allied facilities, said CDA Chairman Imtiaz Inayat Elahi on Wednesday.
Talking to media men at site of the dream-housing scheme, CDA chairman said a large number of the potential applicants are visiting the site of the Park Enclave with families and submitting their applications to participate in the balloting process for getting the plots.
An easy payment schedule has been announced. The application for booking a plot can be submitted along with just Rs 1,200,000 of dawn payment while remaining amount will be paid in easy installments of 16 months, said Elahi.
CDA has also announced a rebate of five pecent in case the allotees make the full payment of the price of plot at the time of the allotment.
The chairman said the scheme will be developed in record period of one year and allotees would be given the possession of plots.
In phase one a gated housing community comprising of about 700 houses shall be developed. More green area has been managed through the planning of 500 sq yds.
It consists of 700 houses equipped with stat of the art facilities. The Park Enclave, the first scheme of its kind introduced on Park Road and opposite renowned Chak Shahzad Agro Farms.
CDA is expecting more than Rs 10 billion from sale of the plots in the first phase in this dream housing project inaugurated by Prime Minister Syed Yousaf Raza Gilani on July 5, 2011. Giving a background of the development of housing in the federal capital he said that the Islamabad city is divided into five main zones.
The total area of the city is 906 sq kms. Out of the five main zones of the city, Zone IV is the one covering the largest area of about 70,000 acres.
The City was developed typically in 2 x 2 km sectors with a central commercial area or Markaz.
CDA chairman said that in a recent development, Supreme Court of Pakistan has allowed housing in Zone-IV.
He said CDA being eco-friendly organization and trendsetter in the country has introduced an environmental friendly model housing project in Zone-IV.
The project will not only providing contemporary living but will be a model to be followed or replicated adopted by the developers.
Source: http://dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2011\07\27\story_27-7-2011_pg11_6 (Islamabad: Construction banned in sector G-14)
- Islamabad: Suo moto notice on lease of 72 acres land (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Islamabad: Date extended on demand of overseas Pakistanis (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- TTP commander arrested from Islamabad (nation.com.pk)
- CDA launches drive to ake capital litter-free (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Bill tabled in NA to restrain CDA from changes in Master Plan (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Jinnah Super Market: Islamabad’s neglected heart, sweat and soul (pakistannationalnews.com)
- CDA suspends two officers (nation.com.pk)
- FIA submits report to court; judicial remand of MNA extended (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Goldcrest DHA Islamabad, Islamabad – By Al Ghurair Giga (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- 3 more TTP militants held in Islamabad (nation.com.pk)
- Fire in two commercial plazas of Islamabad cause millions of rupees losses (nation.com.pk)