Federal Minster for Housing and Works Makhdoom Syed Faisal Saleh Hayat Friday directed Pakistan Housing Authority (PHA) to ensure the provision of all modern facilities in Kurri Road Housing Scheme.This he said during a meeting of five short-listed firms after pre- qualification completion of process for construction of Housing Colony at Kurri Road.
Earlier on the direction of the Minister for Housing and Works, PHA had invited proposals for pre-qualification of architects for construction of Housing colony at Kurri Road.In response thereof, more than 15 companies/firms submitted their proposals, out of these proposals, the scrutiny committee short listed five companies for designing of the residential colony.
The short listed companies were then invited to give presentations of their intended designed with allied details.
Responding to the Ministry invitation, all the five firms
presented their designs in a meeting held in Housing Ministry.
The meeting was chaired, Makhdoom Faisal Saleh Hayat, while Secretary for Housing and Works, Kamran Lashari, Joint Secretary, M.B. Awan, Managing Director PHA and a number of officials from the Ministry and PHA attended the meeting.
The minister said that houses being built at Kurri Road must be equipped with all modern facilities.He further asserted that the incumbent firm will be selected only on the basis of competition while all the relevant amenities like hospitals, schools, mosques, graveyard, recreation infrastructure, environmental aspects etc. will be provided to the residents.
On the conclusion of the meeting, Faisal Saleh Hayat constituted a high level committee to recommend the selection of the best of these five firms keeping in view their performance and respective rates.It is pertinent to mention that housing ministry is committed to keep the prices of the proposed houses at competitive level with respect to existing markets scenario.—APP
- Jinnah Super Market: Islamabad’s neglected heart, sweat and soul (pakistannationalnews.com)
- PHA shortlists five firms (nation.com.pk)
- Summer calligraphy: Tinging modern art forms with a unique blend of religious and cultural values (pakistannationalnews.com)
- Textile City very attractive idea: Japanese envoy (nation.com.pk)
- Five US planes denied parking at Islamabad airport (nation.com.pk)
- New Islamabad International Airport (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Falcons start title defence with a bang (nation.com.pk)
- World Trade Center Islamabad – Construction Updates (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- Federal Public Service Commission Islamabad Jobs 2011 (papersblog.com)
- Capital Business Avenue by Al Ghurair Giga (propertiesinpakistan.pk)
- PFF President leaves for Colombia (nation.com.pk)
- You: Teams increased in AFC President’s Cup (nation.com.pk)
- Faisal calls for simplicity during 63rd Independence Day (pakistannews.com.pk)
- Two ordinances bring back nazims in Karachi, Hyderabad (pakistannationalnews.com)